Uplands Park MO Criminal Defense Lawyer - just $450
WHAT KIND OF BENEFITS CAN I EXPECT FROM HIRING AN ATTORNEY TO HELP ME?
1. Having a trained attorney defend your legal rights and interests is the best decision you can make when charged with a crime. He or she will understand how to successfully navigate through the complex world of the criminal justice system (with its layers of judges, prosecutors, clerks, and bailiffs). And in most cases, your lawyer will be on a first-name basis with these people!
2. An experience lawyer will also know how to get your charges reduced down to a lesser infraction (to something that will not negatively impact your record); and in some limited cases, your attorney can even get the charges thrown out altogether (this could happen, for example, if the arresting officer violated your Constitutional rights in some fashion).
3. And if you are dealing with a law firm that doesn’t charge an arm and a leg for their services, you can hire an attorney at a reasonable rate (which is exactly why we only ask for $450 for most St Louis misdemeanors)
PLEADING GUILTY IS NOT YOUR BEST OPTION!!
WHAT IS THE DOWNSIDE TO PLEADING GUILTY?
1. A guilty plea will allow the state to put the charge on your permanent record as a criminal conviction
2. So if you ever plan on applying for a job in the future (or renting an apartment, or securing governmental benefits), you could easily be screened out as a potential candidate. Why? Because it is very easy to run criminal background checks on people.
WHAT ARE THE MAIN DIFFERENCES BETWEEN A FELONY AND A MISDEMEANOR?
1. If you have been charged with a felony, then it came from the state of Missouri; smaller municipalities are limited to misdemeanors only
2. Misdemeanors carried heavy fines and jail sentences; but the penalties ascribed to felonies are much harsher
The affordable St Louis, MO criminal defense attorneys at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken, have been helping people with their criminal charges for over ten (10) years. We want to do everything we can to help you get the best possible outcome! We want to make sure that your record stays as clean!! And we want to do all of this at an affordable price. The fees for a typical St. Louis misdemeanor charge start at $450. Our fees for a low level felony charge start at $750. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019. The initial consultation is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!