Vinita Terrace MO Criminal Defense Lawyer - just $450
ARE THERE CERTAIN ADVANTAGES TO HIRING A DEFENSE ATTORNEY?
1. A good attorney will know how to get your charges reduced down to some minor infraction (so that nothing bad goes on your record); or in some cases, he or she can even get the case thrown out (but that will depend on the specific facts of your case); or at the very least, we can work out an SIS with the court, in which you are put into a form of probation (and if you are not arrested again during the probationary period, the case will disappear)
2. But if you represent yourself on criminal charges, you should know that most people do nothing more than plead guilty. And that will have long term consequences in the future (see below)
PLEADING GUILTY IS NOT YOUR BEST OPTION!!
OKAY, SO WHAT SORT OF CONSEQUENCES CAN I EXPECT BY PLEADING GUILTY?
1. A guilty plea will allow the state to put the charge on your permanent record. It will thereafter show up as a criminal conviction.
2. Anything on a criminal record will show up on a simple background check.
3. That will cause serious problems for you when applying for a job, renting an apartment, or asking for government benefits
WHAT KIND OF DIFFERENCES EXIST BETWEEN A FELONY AND A MISDEMEANOR?
1. A felony level offense is reserved for those alleged crimes that are quite severe in nature.
2. Only the state can issue felonies; area municipalities are limited to misdemeanors only
The affordable St Louis, MO criminal defense attorneys at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken, have been helping people with their criminal charges for over ten (10) years. We want to do everything we can to help you get the best possible outcome! We want to make sure that your record stays as clean!! And we want to do all of this at an affordable price. The fees for a typical St. Louis misdemeanor charge start at $450. Our fees for a low level felony charge start at $750. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019. The initial consultation is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!