We Fix Ballwin, MO Traffic Tickets - for as Little as $35
Are you familiar with the long term consequences of not getting a Ballwin MO speeding ticket fixed?
- A certain number of “points” will become a part of your driving record
- The car insurance premiums that you pay each month will skyrocket
- Your driving privileges could be suspended (depending on how many points you currently have on your record)
- If you have a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL), it could be revoked
Do you know what an experienced Ballwin MO speeding ticket lawyer can do to fix the ticket?
- An attorney knows how to get the speeding ticket reduced to a non-moving violation
- A lawyer can work hard to keep your automobile insurance from spiking up
- An experienced lawyer can help to ensure that no points go onto your record
And we can do all of this for a low, low price!! Only $35 to fix most speeding or traffic tickets in Ballwin, Missouri!
The affordable St. Louis traffic ticket lawyers at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken have been taking care of people’s traffic tickets and warrants for over ten (10) years. We specialize in making sure that your record stays clean, your insurance rates remain the same, and that you are free to travel about in your car as you please. And we want to do it all at an affordable price. The fees for recalling a standard arrest warrant are $150. The fees for a typical traffic ticket start at $35. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019.