We Fix Bellerive, MO Traffic Tickets - for as Little as $35
Do you have a good understanding of what will happen if you do not get your Bellerive, MO traffic ticket fixed?
- The state of Missouri will assess “points” to your driving record
- The car insurance company you use will jack up your monthly rates
- Your driving privileges could easily be suspended
- If you have a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL), it could be revoked
Are you familiar with the good outcomes that a Bellerive MO speeding ticket lawyer can get for you?
- The lawyer can work hard to ensure that the speeding ticket gets reduced to a non-moving violation
- The work your attorney does will keep your car insurance rates from going up
- An experienced lawyer can keep your driving record clean of any points
And we can do all of this for a low, low price!! Only $35 to fix most speeding or traffic tickets in Bellerive, Missouri!
The affordable St. Louis traffic ticket lawyers at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken have been taking care of people’s traffic tickets and warrants for over ten (10) years. We specialize in making sure that your record stays clean, your insurance rates remain the same, and that you are free to travel about in your car as you please. And we want to do it all at an affordable price. The fees for recalling a standard arrest warrant are $150. The fees for a typical traffic ticket start at $35. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019.