We Fix Berkeley, MO Traffic Tickets - for as Little as $35
Do you know what happens if you do you not properly take care of a speeding or traffic ticket in Berkeley, MO?
- The state will put a number of “points” on your driving record
- The rates on your monthly car insurance will get really high
- You run the risk of losing your driving privileges
- Those with a CDL (commercial driver’s license) will run the risk of a revocation
Do you know what an experienced Berkeley MO speeding ticket lawyer can do by fixing the ticket?
- An attorney can get the speeding ticket (moving violation) reduced/amended down to a lesser infraction (non-moving violation)
- A good lawyer can help you keep your auto insurance premiums low
- And an attorney can make sure that the state does not put any points on your driving record
And we can do all of this for a low, low price!! Only $35 to fix most speeding or traffic tickets in Berkeley, Missouri!
The affordable St. Louis traffic ticket lawyers at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken have been taking care of people’s traffic tickets and warrants for over ten (10) years. We specialize in making sure that your record stays clean, your insurance rates remain the same, and that you are free to travel about in your car as you please. And we want to do it all at an affordable price. The fees for recalling a standard arrest warrant are $150. The fees for a typical traffic ticket start at $35. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019.