We Fix Brentwood, MO Traffic Tickets - for as Little as $35
Do you know what will happen if you do not take care of your Brentwood Missouri speeding ticket? Are you familiar with the consequences?
- A number of “points” will become a part of your driving record
- This in turn will result in much higher monthly car insurance premiums
- If you have too many points, you could lose your driving privileges
- And if you have a CDL (commercial driver’s license), then it could easily be revoked
Do you have a good idea of what a Brentwood MO speeding ticket attorney can do for you?
- An experienced attorney can fight to get the ticket reduced to a non-moving violation
- Your lawyer can help to make sure that your automobile insurance does not go up because of the ticket
- He or she can see to it that no points become a part of your driving record
And we can do all of this for a low, low price!! Only $35 to fix most speeding or traffic tickets in Brentwood, Missouri!
The affordable St. Louis traffic ticket lawyers at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken have been taking care of people’s traffic tickets and warrants for over ten (10) years. We specialize in making sure that your record stays clean, your insurance rates remain the same, and that you are free to travel about in your car as you please. And we want to do it all at an affordable price. The fees for recalling a standard arrest warrant are $150. The fees for a typical traffic ticket start at $35. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019.