We Fix Bridgeton, MO Traffic Tickets - for as Little as $35
Do you have a solid understanding of the different consequences that will occur if you do not get your Bridgeton MO speeding ticket fixed correctly?
- “Points” go onto your permanent driving record
- And if you get points on your record, then your car insurance will definitely go up
- With too many points on your record, you could end up losing your driving privileges altogether
- And people with a CDL (commercial driver’s license) can see their license revoked
Are you familiar with all the great things that a Bridgeton MO speeding ticket lawyer can do for you?
- A decent lawyer can make sure that the speeding ticket (which is a moving violation) gets reduced to a non-moving violation
- Once your attorney has accomplished this, it will prevent your auto insurance carrier from increasing your rates
- An experienced lawyer can keep your driving record clean of any points
And we can do all of this for a low, low price!! Only $35 to fix most speeding or traffic tickets in Bridgeton, Missouri!
The affordable St. Louis traffic ticket lawyers at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken have been taking care of people’s traffic tickets and warrants for over ten (10) years. We specialize in making sure that your record stays clean, your insurance rates remain the same, and that you are free to travel about in your car as you please. And we want to do it all at an affordable price. The fees for recalling a standard arrest warrant are $150. The fees for a typical traffic ticket start at $35. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019.