We Fix Charlack, MO Traffic Tickets - for as Little as $35
If you get a speeding ticket in Charlack MO, do you know what the consequences are for not handling it properly?
- A certain number of “points” will become a part of your driving record
- The monthly premiums of the car insurance that you are using will jump up
- Your driving privileges can be suspended if you have too many points
- And if you have a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL), it could be revoked
An experienced Charlack MO traffic ticket lawyer can do many things to avoid the above-noted bad outcomes:
- A good lawyer can get the ticket reduced to a non-moving violation
- An attorney can make sure that your car insurance does not go up
- An experienced lawyer can keep your driving record clean of any points
And we can do all of this for a low, low price!! Only $35 to fix most speeding or traffic tickets in Charlack, Missouri!
The affordable St. Louis traffic ticket lawyers at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken have been taking care of people’s traffic tickets and warrants for over ten (10) years. We specialize in making sure that your record stays clean, your insurance rates remain the same, and that you are free to travel about in your car as you please. And we want to do it all at an affordable price. The fees for recalling a standard arrest warrant are $150. The fees for a typical traffic ticket start at $35. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019.