We Fix Chesterfield, MO Traffic Tickets - for as Little as $35
Are you fully aware of the negative outcomes that can occur if you do not have your Chesterfield MO speeding ticket taken care of?
- To begin with, the state will assess a certain number of “points” to your driving record
- This will in turn result in an increase in your monthly car insurance premiums
- You could easily end up having your driving privileges suspended if you get too many of these points
- And if you have a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL), it could be revoked
Below is a short list of the positive impacts that a Chesterfield MO traffic ticket lawyer can have on your case:
- If there is a chance to get the ticket reduced to a non-moving violation, it is your attorney who can do that for you
- Once the attorney has gotten the ticket amended down, it will stop your car insurance company from jacking up your rates
- And of course the main goal is to keep your driving record clear of any negative marks at all
And we can do all of this for a low, low price!! Only $35 to fix most speeding or traffic tickets in Chesterfield, Missouri!
The affordable St. Louis traffic ticket lawyers at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken have been taking care of people’s traffic tickets and warrants for over ten (10) years. We specialize in making sure that your record stays clean, your insurance rates remain the same, and that you are free to travel about in your car as you please. And we want to do it all at an affordable price. The fees for recalling a standard arrest warrant are $150. The fees for a typical traffic ticket start at $35. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019.