We Fix Clarkson Valley, MO Traffic Tickets - for as Little as $35
When you receive a speeding ticket in Clarkson Valley, MO, do you know what will happen if you do not get it “fixed”?
- The state will put a certain number of “points” onto your driving record
- The car insurance company you are using will dramatically increase your monthly rates
- With too many points on your record over time, the state can suspend your driving privileges altogether
- If you have a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL), it could be revoked
Do you have a good understanding of what a Clarkson Valley MO traffic ticket lawyer can do for you?
- Your lawyer can work hard to get the speeding ticket reduced to a non-moving violation
- With no points on your record, then your auto insurance will stay the same
- And of course the main goal of any traffic ticket attorney is to keep your driving record clear of any issues
And we can do all of this for a low, low price!! Only $35 to fix most speeding or traffic tickets in Clarkson Valley, Missouri!
The affordable St. Louis traffic ticket lawyers at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken have been taking care of people’s traffic tickets and warrants for over ten (10) years. We specialize in making sure that your record stays clean, your insurance rates remain the same, and that you are free to travel about in your car as you please. And we want to do it all at an affordable price. The fees for recalling a standard arrest warrant are $150. The fees for a typical traffic ticket start at $35. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019.