We Fix Concord, MO Traffic Tickets - for as Little as $35
When you receive a speeding or traffic ticket in Concord, MO, do you know what can happen if it is not handled properly?
- You will have to deal with a bunch of “points” on your driving record
- These points will cause your auto insurance rates to skyrocket
- With too many points on your permanent driving record, you can easily lose your driving privileges altogether
- And if you have a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL), it could be revoked
An experienced Concord MO speeding ticket attorney can do a number of very important things for you:
- An experienced attorney can work closely with the prosecutor to get the ticket reduced to a non-moving violation
- Once the ticket is taken care of in this way, your car insurance carrier will be prevented from hiking up your rates
- And a good lawyer can keep your driving record clean of any points
And we can do all of this for a low, low price!! Only $35 to fix most speeding or traffic tickets in Concord, Missouri!
The affordable St. Louis traffic ticket lawyers at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken have been taking care of people’s traffic tickets and warrants for over ten (10) years. We specialize in making sure that your record stays clean, your insurance rates remain the same, and that you are free to travel about in your car as you please. And we want to do it all at an affordable price. The fees for recalling a standard arrest warrant are $150. The fees for a typical traffic ticket start at $35. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019.