We Fix Edmundson, MO Traffic Tickets - for as Little as $35
Do you know about all the negative consequences involved with not getting your Edmundson MO speeding ticket resolved?
- Your driving record will receive “points” from the state of Missouri
- These points will have the effect of increasing your monthly car insurance premiums
- A lot of points on your record can easily lead to a suspension of your driving privileges
- If you have a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL), it could be revoked
Assuming you would want to avoid these consequences, are you familiar with what a good Edmundson MO speeding ticket lawyer can do for you?
- An experienced attorney can help to ensure that your traffic ticket gets reduced to a non-moving violation
- If the ticket gets reduced or amended, then your car insurance provided cannot jack up your rates
- And of course the ultimate goal is make sure that your driving record stays clear of any blemishes
And we can do all of this for a low, low price!! Only $35 to fix most speeding or traffic tickets in Edmundson, Missouri!
The affordable St. Louis traffic ticket lawyers at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken have been taking care of people’s traffic tickets and warrants for over ten (10) years. We specialize in making sure that your record stays clean, your insurance rates remain the same, and that you are free to travel about in your car as you please. And we want to do it all at an affordable price. The fees for recalling a standard arrest warrant are $150. The fees for a typical traffic ticket start at $35. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019.