We Fix Ellendale, MO Traffic Tickets - for as Little as $35
Are you completely sure you understand the full consequences of not getting your Ellendale MO speeding ticket “fixed”?
- You will for sure get “points” assessed to your permanent driving record if you simply plead guilty to the ticket
- This will in turn cause your auto insurance provider to dramatically increase your monthly rates
- If too many points accumulate on your driving record, then you could easily lose your driving privileges
- And if you have a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL), it could be revoked
If you are wanting to avoid these negative outcomes, do you know what a good Ellendale MO speeding ticket attorney can do for you?
- An experienced attorney knows how to get the speeding or traffic ticket reduced to a non-moving violation
- Af the ticket gets reduced, then will not have to worry about your automobile insurance going up
- And in the end, a good lawyer can keep your driving record clear of any negative marks
And we can do all of this for a low, low price!! Only $35 to fix most speeding or traffic tickets in Ellendale, Missouri!
The affordable St. Louis traffic ticket lawyers at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken have been taking care of people’s traffic tickets and warrants for over ten (10) years. We specialize in making sure that your record stays clean, your insurance rates remain the same, and that you are free to travel about in your car as you please. And we want to do it all at an affordable price. The fees for recalling a standard arrest warrant are $150. The fees for a typical traffic ticket start at $35. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019.