We Fix Florissant, MO Traffic Tickets - for as Little as $35
When you receive speeding ticket in Florissant MO, are a several negative things that can occur if you do not get the ticket “fixed”:
- You will have to deal with “points” on your driving record
- These points will have the effect of raising your auto insurance
- Too many points can lead to a suspension of your driving privileges
- And if you have a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL), it could be revoked
Are you aware of the total benefits that one receives upon retaining an experienced Florissant Missouri speeding ticket attorney?
- An experienced attorney can work closely with the local prosecutor to get the ticket reduced to a non-moving violation
- He or she can also make sure that ticket does not cause your car insurance company to increase your monthly rates
- And a good lawyer can ensure that your driving record stays clear of any blemishes or points
And we can do all of this for a low, low price!! Only $35 to fix most speeding or traffic tickets in Florissant, Missouri!
The affordable St. Louis traffic ticket lawyers at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken have been taking care of people’s traffic tickets and warrants for over ten (10) years. We specialize in making sure that your record stays clean, your insurance rates remain the same, and that you are free to travel about in your car as you please. And we want to do it all at an affordable price. The fees for recalling a standard arrest warrant are $150. The fees for a typical traffic ticket start at $35. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019.