We Fix Frontenac, MO Traffic Tickets - for as Little as $35
Are you fully aware of the consequences someone has to deal with when you do not get your Frontenac MO speeding ticket “fixed”?
- The first thing you will have to deal with is a certain number of “points” becoming a part of your permanent driving record
- These points will have the effect of driving up your monthly car insurance premiums
- The accumulation of too many points over time can easily result in a suspension of your driving privileges
- And if you currently have a CDL (or if you wish to secure a Commercial Driver’s License in the future), then you could run the risk of losing your job
Below are some reasons why you might want to hire an experienced Frontenac Missouri speeding ticket lawyer:
- Your lawyer can fight hard to make sure your ticket gets reduced to a non-moving violation
- Once this goal is achieved, your car insurance provider will be unable to raise your monthly rates
- And of course the main goal of keeping your driving record clear of any blemishes is first and foremost
And we can do all of this for a low, low price!! Only $35 to fix most speeding or traffic tickets in Frontenac, Missouri!
The affordable St. Louis traffic ticket lawyers at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken have been taking care of people’s traffic tickets and warrants for over ten (10) years. We specialize in making sure that your record stays clean, your insurance rates remain the same, and that you are free to travel about in your car as you please. And we want to do it all at an affordable price. The fees for recalling a standard arrest warrant are $150. The fees for a typical traffic ticket start at $35. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019.