We Fix Goodfellow, MO Traffic Tickets - for as Little as $35
Are you aware of all the bad things that can and will happen if you were to plead guilty to your Goodfellow Terrace Missouri speeding ticket?
- The state of Missouri will put a bunch of “points” on your driving record
- Those points will directly impact the amount you have to pay for car insurance
- Getting too many points on your record can easily result in a suspension of your driving privileges (up to one year in length)
- And if you have a CDL, you could very well ending up losing your job
Here are a few things that an experienced Goodfellow MO speeding ticket attorney can do for you:
- He or she can get the ticket reduced from a moving violation down to a non-moving violation
- He or she can make sure that your automobile insurance does not increase as a result of the ticket
- And he or she can work hard to ensure that your permanent driving record stays clean and clear
And we can do all of this for a low, low price!! Only $35 to fix most speeding or traffic tickets in Goodfellow Terrace, Missouri!
The affordable St. Louis traffic ticket lawyers at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken have been taking care of people’s traffic tickets and warrants for over ten (10) years. We specialize in making sure that your record stays clean, your insurance rates remain the same, and that you are free to travel about in your car as you please. And we want to do it all at an affordable price. The fees for recalling a standard arrest warrant are $150. The fees for a typical traffic ticket start at $35. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019.