We Fix Greater Ville, MO Traffic Tickets - for as Little as $35
Are you familiar with what will happen if you do not get your Greater Ville MO speeding or traffic tickets “fixed”?
- It will result in “points” becoming a part of your permanent driving record
- The car insurance carrier you use will jack up your monthly rates
- Your driving privileges can also be suspended for a period of time if you have too many points
- And those who need a CDL to work might end up losing both their Commercial Driver’s License and job
But if you hire an experienced Greater Ville Missouri speeding ticket attorney to help you out, here is a short list of positive outcomes you can expect:
- Your traffic ticket will be reduced to a non-moving violation
- Your automobile insurance company will be unable to increase your premiums
- And a good lawyer can make sure that your driving record stays clean
And we can do all of this for a low, low price!! Only $35 to fix most speeding or traffic tickets in Greater Ville, Missouri!
The affordable St. Louis traffic ticket lawyers at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken have been taking care of people’s traffic tickets and warrants for over ten (10) years. We specialize in making sure that your record stays clean, your insurance rates remain the same, and that you are free to travel about in your car as you please. And we want to do it all at an affordable price. The fees for recalling a standard arrest warrant are $150. The fees for a typical traffic ticket start at $35. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019.