We Fix Greendale, MO Traffic Tickets - for as Little as $35
There are several negative things that can occur if you do not get your Greendale, MO speeding ticket “fixed”:
- You will receive “points” to your permanent driving record
- These points from the state of Missouri will in turn cause your car insurance to shoot up
- Too many points on your record runs you the risk of a suspension of your driving privileges
- And if you have a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL), it could be revoked
Here are a few positive outcomes that a good Greendale, Missouri traffic ticket lawyer can do for you:
- A decent attorney can get the speeding or traffic amended down from a moving violation to a non-moving violation
- This will in turn ensure that your auto insurance provider will be unable to jack up your rates
- And of course the ultimate goal of the attorney is to keep your driving record clean of any negative marks
And we can do all of this for a low, low price!! Only $35 to fix most speeding or traffic tickets in Greendale, Missouri!
The affordable St. Louis traffic ticket lawyers at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken have been taking care of people’s traffic tickets and warrants for over ten (10) years. We specialize in making sure that your record stays clean, your insurance rates remain the same, and that you are free to travel about in your car as you please. And we want to do it all at an affordable price. The fees for recalling a standard arrest warrant are $150. The fees for a typical traffic ticket start at $35. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019.