We Fix Hanley Hills, MO Traffic Tickets - for as Little as $35
When you receive a speeding ticket in Hanley Hills, MO, do you know what will happen if you do not get it take care of?
- The state of Missouri will assess a certain number of “points” to your driving record
- Once this occurs, your car insurance provider will jack up your monthly rates
- You will always run the risk of losing your driving privileges (especially if you have too many points to begin with)
- Someone with a CDL could easily lose their job if there records have negative marks
Are you aware of what an experienced Hanley Hills MO speeding ticket attorney can do for you?
- The attorney can get the speeding ticket (which is a moving violation) reduced to a non-moving violation
- The attorney can then make sure that your auto insurance company does not try and increase your monthly premiums
- And an experienced lawyer can keep your driving record clean of any points
And we can do all of this for a low, low price!! Only $35 to fix most speeding or traffic tickets in Hanley Hills, Missouri!
The affordable St. Louis traffic ticket lawyers at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken have been taking care of people’s traffic tickets and warrants for over ten (10) years. We specialize in making sure that your record stays clean, your insurance rates remain the same, and that you are free to travel about in your car as you please. And we want to do it all at an affordable price. The fees for recalling a standard arrest warrant are $150. The fees for a typical traffic ticket start at $35. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019.