We Fix Jefferson County, MO Traffic Tickets - for as Little as $35
Are you familiar with the many negative consequences that can occur if you do not get your Jefferson County, MO traffic ticket taken care of?
- To begin with, “points” will be assessed to your driving record
- As a result, these points will end up jacking up your automobile insurance
- You could also lose your driving privileges (if you get too many points over time)
- And if you have a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL), it could be revoked
Are you aware of the many good things that an experienced Jefferson County Missouri can do for you?
- An experienced attorney knows how to get the speeding ticket reduced to a non-moving violation
- An experienced lawyer knows how to make sure that your car insurance stays the same
- And a good attorney will work hard to keep your record clear
And we can do all of this for a low, low price!! Only $35 to fix most speeding or traffic tickets in Jefferson County, Missouri!
The affordable St. Louis traffic ticket lawyers at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken have been taking care of people’s traffic tickets and warrants for over ten (10) years. We specialize in making sure that your record stays clean, your insurance rates remain the same, and that you are free to travel about in your car as you please. And we want to do it all at an affordable price. The fees for recalling a standard arrest warrant are $150. The fees for a typical traffic ticket start at $35. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019.