We Fix Kinloch, MO Traffic Tickets - for as Little as $35
Have you received a speeding ticket in Kinloch MO? If so, do you know what can happen if you do not get it taken care of properly?
- The state of Missouri will assess “points” to your driving record
- As a result of these points, your car insurance provider will dramatically increase your monthly rates
- Having too many points on your record can lead to a suspension of your driving privileges
- And if you have a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL), it could be revoked
Do you know about all the good things that an experienced Kinloch Missouri speeding ticket attorney can do for you?
- Your speeding ticket will get reduced to a non-moving violation
- This will ensure that your auto insurance does not rise
- And your permanent driving record will stay clean of any bad marks
And we can do all of this for a low, low price!! Only $35 to fix most speeding or traffic tickets in Kinloch, Missouri!
The affordable St. Louis traffic ticket lawyers at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken have been taking care of people’s traffic tickets and warrants for over ten (10) years. We specialize in making sure that your record stays clean, your insurance rates remain the same, and that you are free to travel about in your car as you please. And we want to do it all at an affordable price. The fees for recalling a standard arrest warrant are $150. The fees for a typical traffic ticket start at $35. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019.