We Fix Kirkwood, MO Traffic Tickets - for as Little as $35
When you receive a Kirkwood MO speeding ticket, there are several negative outcomes when you chose to simply plead guilty:
- A number of “points” will become a part of your driving record
- If you receive too many points over a short period of time, you could lose your driving privileges
- Your car insurance provider will increase your monthly rates through the roof
- And if you make your living by driving trucks or hauling goods, your CDL could get pulled
What are some of the benefits you receive from hiring a good Kirkwood Missouri traffic ticket attorney?
- The attorney can keep any points from going onto your driving record
- The lawyer does this by getting the speeding ticket reduced to a non-moving violation
- In the end, the ultimate goal of keeping your record clean will be achieved
And we can do all of this for a low, low price!! Only $35 to fix most speeding or traffic tickets in Kirkwood, Missouri!
The affordable St. Louis traffic ticket lawyers at The Bankruptcy Company have been taking care of people’s traffic tickets and warrants for over ten (10) years. We specialize in making sure that your record stays clean, your insurance rates remain the same, and that you are free to travel about in your car as you please. And we want to do it all at an affordable price. The fees for recalling a standard arrest warrant are $150. The fees for a typical traffic ticket start at $35. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019.