We Fix Ladue, MO Traffic Tickets - for as Little as $35
What sort of negative things could happen if you do not get your Ladue MO speeding ticket “fixed”? Below are some examples:
- The state of Missouri will put a certain number of “points” onto your driving record
- This in turn will cause your auto insurance provider to jack up your monthly rates
- If you already have points on your record, it is quite possible that these new points could lead to a loss of driving privileges
- And if you have a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL), it could be revoked
When you hire an experienced Ladue Missouri speeding ticket lawyer to handle your case, you can expect some positive outcomes:
- He or she will get the speeding ticket reduced down to a non-moving violation
- He or she then be in a position to keep your driving record clean and clear
- And once these things are done, the attorney can ensure that your car insurance does not rise
And we can do all of this for a low, low price!! Only $35 to fix most speeding or traffic tickets in Ladue, Missouri!
The affordable St. Louis traffic ticket lawyers at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken have been taking care of people’s traffic tickets and warrants for over ten (10) years. We specialize in making sure that your record stays clean, your insurance rates remain the same, and that you are free to travel about in your car as you please. And we want to do it all at an affordable price. The fees for recalling a standard arrest warrant are $150. The fees for a typical traffic ticket start at $35. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019.