We Fix Lakeshire, MO Traffic Tickets - for as Little as $35
Do you have a solid understanding of what will happen if you plead guilty to your Lakeshire MO speeding ticket?
- The first thing that will happen is “points” going onto your driving record
- When you get points on your record, your auto insurance provider will jack up your monthly rates
- Your driving privileges can be suspended if you have too many points on your record
- And if you make your living driving a truck, then an unclean record can cause trouble for your CDL
What are some of the good outcomes that an experienced Lakeshire Missouri speeding ticket lawyer can bring to you?
- A decent lawyer knows how to get the ticket reduced down to a non-moving violation
- Your attorney will also know how to make sure your car insurance does not spike
- And an experienced attorney knows what to do in order to keep your permanent driving record clean
And we can do all of this for a low, low price!! Only $35 to fix most speeding or traffic tickets in Lakeshire, Missouri!
The affordable St. Louis traffic ticket lawyers at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken have been taking care of people’s traffic tickets and warrants for over ten (10) years. We specialize in making sure that your record stays clean, your insurance rates remain the same, and that you are free to travel about in your car as you please. And we want to do it all at an affordable price. The fees for recalling a standard arrest warrant are $150. The fees for a typical traffic ticket start at $35. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019.