We Fix Manchester, MO Traffic Tickets - for as Little as $35
Are you completely familiar with what will happen if you plead guilty to a Manchester MO speeding ticket?
- You will receive a certain number of “points” to your driving record
- Once these points become a part of your record, your car insurance provider will jack up your monthly rates
- If you already have a bunch of points on your record, then there is a chance that your driving privileges get suspended
- And if you have a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL), it could be revoked
Are you familiar with what an experienced Manchester MO traffic ticket lawyer can do for you?
- Your lawyer can get the speeding or traffic ticket reduced to a non-moving violation
- Your lawyer can then make sure that your car insurance stays low
- And an experienced attorney can fight to keep your record clear and clean
And we can do all of this for a low, low price!! Only $35 to fix most speeding or traffic tickets in Manchester, Missouri!
The affordable St. Louis traffic ticket lawyers at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken have been taking care of people’s traffic tickets and warrants for over ten (10) years. We specialize in making sure that your record stays clean, your insurance rates remain the same, and that you are free to travel about in your car as you please. And we want to do it all at an affordable price. The fees for recalling a standard arrest warrant are $150. The fees for a typical traffic ticket start at $35. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019.