We Fix Maplewood, MO Traffic Tickets - for as Little as $35
When you receive a speeding ticket in Maplewood MO, are you fully aware of what will happen if you plead guilty to it?
- The state of Missouri will assess “points” to your permanent driving record
- These points will have the effect of increasing your car insurance premiums
- If you allow too many points to accumulate on your record, then the state will suspend your driving privileges
- If you have a CDL, then your employer could fire you (because of the blemishes on your record)
Do you have a good understanding of what a good Maplewood Missouri traffic ticket attorney can do for you?
- An attorney can work hard to get the speeding ticket reduced / amended down to a non-moving violation
- Once the ticket is fixed, your auto insurance provider cannot increase your rates
- And the main goal, of course, is to make sure that your driving record stays clean
And we can do all of this for a low, low price!! Only $35 to fix most speeding or traffic tickets in Maplewood, Missouri!
The affordable St. Louis traffic ticket lawyers at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken have been taking care of people’s traffic tickets and warrants for over ten (10) years. We specialize in making sure that your record stays clean, your insurance rates remain the same, and that you are free to travel about in your car as you please. And we want to do it all at an affordable price. The fees for recalling a standard arrest warrant are $150. The fees for a typical traffic ticket start at $35. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019.