We Fix Maryland Heights, MO Traffic Tickets!! - for as little as $35
There are several negative outcomes that will happen if you plead guilty to your Maryland Heights MO speeding ticket:
1. you will receive “points” to your driving record from the state of Missouri
2. as a result of the points, your auto insurance provider will certainly raise your monthly rates
3. if you have a bunch of points already on your record, the state could easily suspend your driving privileges (for up to a full year)
4. and if you have a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL), it could be revoked
$35 TO FIX MOST MARYLAND HEIGHTS MISSOURI TRAFFIC TICKETS
Below are some examples of what a good Maryland Heights Missouri speeding ticket lawyer can do for you and your case:
1. an experienced attorney fight hard to keep your car insurance from going up
2. a good lawyer can get the ticket reduced to a non-moving violation
3. and a decent lawyer can keep your driving record clean of any points
And we can do all of this for a low, low price!! Only $35 to fix most speeding or traffic tickets in Maryland Heights, Missouri!
The affordable St. Louis traffic ticket lawyers at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken have been taking care of people’s traffic tickets and warrants for over ten (10) years. We specialize in making sure that your record stays clean, your insurance rates remain the same, and that you are free to travel about in your car as you please. And we want to do it all at an affordable price. The fees for recalling a standard arrest warrant are $150. The fees for a typical traffic ticket start at $35. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019.