We Fix Mehlville, MO Traffic Tickets!! - for as little as $35
Are you aware of the consequences for pleading guilty to a Mehlville MO speeding ticket?
1. the first you will have to deal with is “points” on your driving record
2. as soon as those points appear on your record, your automobile insurance carrier will up your monthly rates
3. and if you have too many points on your record to begin with, then you could easily lose your driving privileges altogether
4. anyone with a CDL could run into problems with their employer (because points on your record can have a negative impact on keeping you commercial driver’s license)
$35 TO FIX MOST MEHLVILLE MO TRAFFIC TICKETS
Here are a few things that a good Mehlville Missouri traffic attorney can do for you:
1. he or she can work hard to get the speeding ticket reduced to a non-moving violation
2. as soon as ticket is taken care of, your car insurance company will be unable to increase your premiums
3. and in the end, it is the ultimate goal to keep your record clear of any bad marks
And we can do all of this for a low, low price!! Only $35 to fix most speeding or traffic tickets in Mehlville, Missouri!
The affordable St. Louis traffic ticket lawyers at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken have been taking care of people’s traffic tickets and warrants for over ten (10) years. We specialize in making sure that your record stays clean, your insurance rates remain the same, and that you are free to travel about in your car as you please. And we want to do it all at an affordable price. The fees for recalling a standard arrest warrant are $150. The fees for a typical traffic ticket start at $35. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019.