We Fix North Hampton, MO Traffic Tickets - for as Little as $35
What happens to someone if they do not get their North Hampton Missouri speeding ticket “fixed”?
- The state of Missouri will end up putting “points” onto your driving record
- The car insurance provider you use will jack up your monthly rates
- If you make your living as a truck driver (or hauler), then you could put your CDL into jeopardy
- And if you receive too many points (especially over a short period of time) the state could even suspend your driving privileges altogether
What sort of benefits can one expect from an experienced North Hampton MO traffic ticket lawyer?
- your speeding ticket will get reduced to a non-moving violation
- your automobile insurance will stay the same
- and ultimately, your driving record will remain clean
And we can do all of this for a low, low price!! Only $35 to fix most speeding or traffic tickets in North Hampton, Missouri!
The affordable St. Louis traffic ticket lawyers at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken have been taking care of people’s traffic tickets and warrants for over ten (10) years. We specialize in making sure that your record stays clean, your insurance rates remain the same, and that you are free to travel about in your car as you please. And we want to do it all at an affordable price. The fees for recalling a standard arrest warrant are $150. The fees for a typical traffic ticket start at $35. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019.