We Fix Norwood Court, MO Traffic Tickets!! - for as little as $35
If you are dealing with a speeding or traffic ticket in Norwood Court MO, do you know what will happen if the ticket does not get “fixed”?
1. your driving record will receive a number of “points”
2. if you have points on your record, your car insurance provider will jack up your rates
3. too many points on your record can run you the risk of a suspension of your driving privileges
4. and if you have a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL), it could be revoked
$35 TO FIX MOST NORWOOD COURT MISSOURI TRAFFIC TICKETS
When you hire an experienced Norwood Court Missouri traffic attorney, here are a few things you can expect:
1. a decent lawyer can keep your driving record clear of any points and blemishes
2. your attorney will do this primarily by getting the speeding ticket reduced to a non-moving violation
3. this will in turn ensure that your auto insurance will stay the same
And we can do all of this for a low, low price!! Only $35 to fix most speeding or traffic tickets in Norwood Court, Missouri!
The affordable St. Louis traffic ticket lawyers at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken have been taking care of people’s traffic tickets and warrants for over ten (10) years. We specialize in making sure that your record stays clean, your insurance rates remain the same, and that you are free to travel about in your car as you please. And we want to do it all at an affordable price. The fees for recalling a standard arrest warrant are $150. The fees for a typical traffic ticket start at $35. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019.