We Fix Oakland, MO Traffic Tickets - for as Little as $35
Are you aware of the long term consequences if you make the decision to plead guilty to your Oakland MO speeding ticket?
- There will be a number of “points” assessed to your permanent driving record
- Your car insurance company will then raise your monthly rates through the roof
- And you will always run the risk of a suspension of your driving privileges if you have too many points on your record
- In addition, if you have a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL), it could be revoked
Are you familiar with what a good Oakland Missouri speeding ticket lawyer can do for you?
- He or she can keep your driving record clear from any points
- Your attorney would accomplish this by getting the speeding ticket reduced to a non-moving violation
- This will in turn prevent your automobile insurance carrier from increasing your rates
And we can do all of this for a low, low price!! Only $35 to fix most speeding or traffic tickets in Oakland, Missouri!
The affordable St. Louis traffic ticket lawyers at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken have been taking care of people’s traffic tickets and warrants for over ten (10) years. We specialize in making sure that your record stays clean, your insurance rates remain the same, and that you are free to travel about in your car as you please. And we want to do it all at an affordable price. The fees for recalling a standard arrest warrant are $150. The fees for a typical traffic ticket start at $35. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019.