We Fix Oakville, MO Traffic Tickets!! - for as little as $35
There are several negative impacts when you make the decision to plead guilty to a Oakville MO speeding ticket:
1. your driving record will be assessed a certain number of “points” from the state
2. once those points become a part of your record, your car insurance provider will waste no time jacking up your monthly rates
3. if it is required that you have a CDL, then your employer could let you go with points on your permanent driving record
4. and too many points (especially if they are received over a short period of time) can result in a suspension of your driving privileges
$35 TO FIX MOST OAKVILLE MISSOURI TRAFFIC TICKETS
But here are a few of the positive things that a good Oakville Missouri speeding ticket lawyer can do for you instead:
1. he can get the speeding ticket reduced down to a non-moving violation
2. this is the best way to keep your driving record clear of any negative marks
3. and as a result, your car insurance will not go up
And we can do all of this for a low, low price!! Only $35 to fix most speeding or traffic tickets in Oakville, Missouri!
The affordable St. Louis traffic ticket lawyers at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken have been taking care of people’s traffic tickets and warrants for over ten (10) years. We specialize in making sure that your record stays clean, your insurance rates remain the same, and that you are free to travel about in your car as you please. And we want to do it all at an affordable price. The fees for recalling a standard arrest warrant are $150. The fees for a typical traffic ticket start at $35. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019.