We Fix Pagedale, MO Traffic Tickets - for as Little as $35
When you receive a speeding or traffic ticket in Pagedale MO, do you know what will happen if you plead guilty to it?
- The state of Missouri will assess a certain number of “points” to your driving record
- If you receive too many points (over a short period of time), the state will automatically suspend your driving privileges for up to one (1) year
- This activity will result in your automobile insurance rises dramatically
- And if you have a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL), it could be revoked
An experienced Pagedale Missouri speeding ticket lawyer can do a number of things to avoid these negative effect:
- An experienced attorney can get the speeding ticket reduced to a non-moving violation
- This will ensure that no points become a part of your record (so that it stays clean)
- And in the end, your car insurance provider will keep your rates the same as they are now
And we can do all of this for a low, low price!! Only $35 to fix most speeding or traffic tickets in Pagedale, Missouri!
The affordable St. Louis traffic ticket lawyers at The Bankruptcy Company have been taking care of people’s traffic tickets and warrants for over ten (10) years. We specialize in making sure that your record stays clean, your insurance rates remain the same, and that you are free to travel about in your car as you please. And we want to do it all at an affordable price. The fees for recalling a standard arrest warrant are $150. The fees for a typical traffic ticket start at $35. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019.