We Fix Penrose, MO Traffic Tickets - for as Little as $35
Are you aware of what will occur if you plead guilty to your Penrose MO speeding ticket?
- Your driving record will get hit with a number of “points”
- If you already have a large number of points on your record, then the state can suspend your driving privileges
- Your car insurance company will most definitely jack up your monthly rates
- And if you have a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL), it could be revoked
Here are a few positive things that an experienced Penrose Missouri traffic ticket lawyer can do for you:
- Your lawyer can make sure your driving record stays clear of any points
- He or she will do this by getting the speeding or traffic ticket reduced to a non-moving violation
- This is will in turn ensure that your auto insurance provider does not raise your premiums
And we can do all of this for a low, low price!! Only $35 to fix most speeding or traffic tickets in Penrose, Missouri!
The affordable St. Louis traffic ticket lawyers at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken have been taking care of people’s traffic tickets and warrants for over ten (10) years. We specialize in making sure that your record stays clean, your insurance rates remain the same, and that you are free to travel about in your car as you please. And we want to do it all at an affordable price. The fees for recalling a standard arrest warrant are $150. The fees for a typical traffic ticket start at $35. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019.