We Fix Pine Lawn, MO Traffic Tickets - for as Little as $35
When a police officer writes you up for a speeding ticket in Pine Lawn MO, do you know what will happen if you plead guilty to it?
- The state of Missouri will put “points” on your driving record
- Once the points appear on your record, the car insurance provider you use will jack up your monthly rates
- If you already have a lot of points, then the state can suspend your driving privileges altogether
- And if you have a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL), it could be revoked
Below are a few of the positive outcomes that a good Pine Lawn Missouri traffic ticket lawyer can get for you:
- He or she can work closely with the local prosecutor to get the speeding ticket reduced to a non-moving violation
- Once the ticket is amended down, your auto insurance company will be unable to increase your rates
- And the best attorneys can keep your driving record clean and clear
And we can do all of this for a low, low price!! Only $35 to fix most speeding or traffic tickets in Pine Lawn, Missouri!
The affordable St. Louis traffic ticket lawyers at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken have been taking care of people’s traffic tickets and warrants for over ten (10) years. We specialize in making sure that your record stays clean, your insurance rates remain the same, and that you are free to travel about in your car as you please. And we want to do it all at an affordable price. The fees for recalling a standard arrest warrant are $150. The fees for a typical traffic ticket start at $35. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019.