We Fix Richmond Heights, MO Traffic Tickets!! - for as little as $35
Here are some negative outcomes that will come if you plead guilty to your Richmond Heights MO speeding ticket:
1. the state will assess a number of “points” to your permanent driving record
2. this will give your car insurance provider an opportunity to increase your monthly rates
3. you could lose your CDL (if you make your living driving a truck or commercial vehicle)
4. and if you acquire too many points (especially over a short period), you could lose your driving privileges altogether
$35 TO FIX MOST RICHMOND HEIGHTS MO TRAFFIC TICKETS
Here is a short list of positive things that a good Richmond Heights Missouri traffic ticket lawyer can for you:
1. he or she can fight hard to get the speeding ticket reduced to a non-moving violation
2. if the ticket is amended down, then you auto insurance carrier will have no choice but to keep your rates the same
3. and in the end, your driving record will remain clear
And we can do all of this for a low, low price!! Only $35 to fix most speeding or traffic tickets in Richmond Heights, Missouri!
The affordable St. Louis traffic ticket lawyers at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken have been taking care of people’s traffic tickets and warrants for over ten (10) years. We specialize in making sure that your record stays clean, your insurance rates remain the same, and that you are free to travel about in your car as you please. And we want to do it all at an affordable price. The fees for recalling a standard arrest warrant are $150. The fees for a typical traffic ticket start at $35. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019.