We Fix Riverview, MO Traffic Tickets - for as Little as $35
When you get a speeding or traffic ticket in Riverview Missouri, do you know about all the consequences that can come your way?
- If you do not get the ticket fixed, then “points” will become a part of your driving record
- This will in turn allow your car insurance company to jack up your rates
- Those who already have a lot of points on their record may lose their driving privileges
- And if you have a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL), it could be revoked
If you hire an experienced Riverview MO speeding ticket attorney to help you, here is a sample of what you can expect:
- Your attorney can work hard to get the speeding ticket reduced to a non-moving violation
- After the ticket is amended down, your auto insurer cannot increase your monthly premiums
- And an experienced attorney can make sure your driving record stays clear
And we can do all of this for a low, low price!! Only $35 to fix most speeding or traffic tickets in Riverview, Missouri!
The affordable St. Louis traffic ticket lawyers at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken have been taking care of people’s traffic tickets and warrants for over ten (10) years. We specialize in making sure that your record stays clean, your insurance rates remain the same, and that you are free to travel about in your car as you please. And we want to do it all at an affordable price. The fees for recalling a standard arrest warrant are $150. The fees for a typical traffic ticket start at $35. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019.