We Fix Shrewsbury, MO Traffic Tickets!! - for as little as $35
When someone receives a speeding ticket in Shrewsbury MO, there are certain consequences if you plead guilty to the ticket:
1. your driving record will be hit with a certain number of “points” (between 2 and 4)
2. once your auto insurance provider is made aware of the points, it will jack up your monthly rates
3. if you have a CDL, this could seriously damage your line of work
4. and if you receive too many points (especially if it is over a short period of time), you could lose your driving privileges
$35 TO FIX MOST SHREWSBURY MO TRAFFIC TICKETS
But if you hire an experienced Shrewsbury Missouri traffic ticket attorney, there a number of benefits:
1. your attorney would work hard to get the speeding ticket reduced to a non-moving violation
2. once this goal is accomplished, your car insurance will not go up
3. and you will have a clean driving record
And we can do all of this for a low, low price!! Only $35 to fix most speeding or traffic tickets in Shrewsbury, Missouri!
The affordable St. Louis traffic ticket lawyers at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken have been taking care of people’s traffic tickets and warrants for over ten (10) years. We specialize in making sure that your record stays clean, your insurance rates remain the same, and that you are free to travel about in your car as you please. And we want to do it all at an affordable price. The fees for recalling a standard arrest warrant are $150. The fees for a typical traffic ticket start at $35. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019.