We Fix Spanish Lake, MO Traffic Tickets!! - for as little as $35
Do you have a good understanding of what happens if you do not get your Spanish Lake MO speeding ticket “fixed”?
1. the state will put “points” onto your permanent driving record
2. if you have points on your record, your car insurance provider will dramatically increase your rates
3. this can cause problems for your Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) if you make your living as a driver
4. and the accumulation of too many points can lead to a suspension of your driving privileges altogether
$35 TO FIX MOST SPANISH LAKE MISSOURI TRAFFIC TICKETS
Are you familiar with all the benefits that come when you retain a good Spanish Lake traffic ticket attorney?
1. the attorney knows how to get the speeding ticket reduced to a non-moving violation
2. this will prevent your auto insurance company from jacking up your rates
3. and in the end, you will have a clean, clear driving record
And we can do all of this for a low, low price!! Only $35 to fix most speeding or traffic tickets in Spanish Lake, Missouri!
The affordable St. Louis traffic ticket lawyers at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken have been taking care of people’s traffic tickets and warrants for over ten (10) years. We specialize in making sure that your record stays clean, your insurance rates remain the same, and that you are free to travel about in your car as you please. And we want to do it all at an affordable price. The fees for recalling a standard arrest warrant are $150. The fees for a typical traffic ticket start at $35. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019.