We Fix St. Ann, MO Traffic Tickets - for as Little as $35
If you do not get your St. Ann MO traffic tickets “fixed,” here is what you can look forward to:
- The state will assess a number of “points” to your permanent driving record
- If points become a part of your record, then your car insurance provider will increase you monthly premiums
- If you have a CDL, your employment could be at risk
- And too many points on your record can lead to a suspension of your driving privileges
Listed below are a few examples of the benefits one receives after hiring a good St. Ann Missouri speeding ticket lawyer to handle their ticket:
- Your speeding ticket will get amended down to a non-moving violation
- Once the ticket is reduced in this fashion, your auto insurance company will not jack up your rates
- And you will then enjoy a clean driving record
And we can do all of this for a low, low price!! Only $35 to fix most speeding or traffic tickets in St. Ann, Missouri!
The affordable St. Louis traffic ticket lawyers at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken have been taking care of people’s traffic tickets and warrants for over ten (10) years. We specialize in making sure that your record stays clean, your insurance rates remain the same, and that you are free to travel about in your car as you please. And we want to do it all at an affordable price. The fees for recalling a standard arrest warrant are $150. The fees for a typical traffic ticket start at $35. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019.