We Fix St. John, MO Traffic Tickets!! - for as little as $35
Are you aware of what can happen if you do not get your St. John MO speeding ticket “fixed”?
1. the will put a bunch of “points” onto your permanent driving record
2. this can have a significant impact on someone who already has a lot of points, because the state can suspend you driving privileges
3. at the very least, your car insurance provider will jack up your monthly rates
4. and if you have a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL), it could be revoked
$35 TO FIX MOST ST JOHN MO TRAFFIC TICKETS
Here are just a few of the positive things that an experienced St. John Missouri traffic attorney can bring to you:
1. your attorney will know how to get the speeding ticket reduced from a moving violation to a non-moving violation
2. once the ticket is amended down, your auto insurance company will have no choice but to keep your rates the same
3. and in the end, you will enjoy a clean and clear driving record
And we can do all of this for a low, low price!! Only $35 to fix most speeding or traffic tickets in St. John, Missouri!
The affordable St. Louis traffic ticket lawyers at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken have been taking care of people’s traffic tickets and warrants for over ten (10) years. We specialize in making sure that your record stays clean, your insurance rates remain the same, and that you are free to travel about in your car as you please. And we want to do it all at an affordable price. The fees for recalling a standard arrest warrant are $150. The fees for a typical traffic ticket start at $35. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019.