We Fix St. Louis City, MO Traffic Tickets - for as Little as $75
You definitely will not want to plead guilty to your St Louis City traffic ticket! Why? Below are a few consequences when you make that decision:
- The state of Missouri will assess a number of “points” to your driving record
- This is bad, because it will result in your car insurance provider jacking up your monthly rates
- If you already have a bunch of points on your record, the state could also suspend your driving privileges (for up to a full year)
- And if you make your living driving a commercial vehicle (like a truck), your Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) could be revoked
But if you want to avoid all of the above, then you should absolutely hire a St. Louis City speeding ticket lawyer to help you out! Why? Here are a few reasons:
- Your attorney will be able to get the traffic ticket reduced to a non-moving violation
- This will ensure that your driving record stays clean and clear
- And in the end, your auto insurance will not go up
And we can do all of this for a low, low price!! Only $75 to fix most speeding or traffic tickets in St. Louis City, Missouri!
The affordable St. Louis traffic ticket lawyers at The Bankruptcy Company have been taking care of people’s traffic tickets and warrants for over ten (10) years. We specialize in making sure that your record stays clean, your insurance rates remain the same, and that you are free to travel about in your car as you please. And we want to do it all at an affordable price. The fees for recalling a standard arrest warrant are $150. The fees for a typical traffic ticket start at $35. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019.