We Fix St. Louis County, MO Traffic Tickets!! - for as little as $35
Let’s take a look at some negative outcomes that will occur if you choose to plead guilty to your St Louis County speeding ticket:
1. a guilty plea will allow the state to put “points” on your driving record
2. once your car insurance company see the points, they will dramatically increase your monthly rates
3. if your employment involves driving for a living, you could lose your CDL
4. and if you have accumulated too many points (especially over a short period of time), then the state can also suspend your driving privileges altogether
$35 TO FIX MOST ST LOUIS COUNTY TRAFFIC TICKETS
On the other hand, here a few things that an experienced St Louis County MO speeding ticket lawyer can accomplish for you:
1. your attorney will work closely with the prosecutor to get the ticket reduced to a non-moving violation
2. once the traffic ticket is disposed of, your auto insurance provider will not be able to jack up your premiums
3. and in the end, your permanent driving record will stay clean without any negative marks
And we can do all of this for a low, low price!! Only $35 to fix most speeding or traffic tickets in St. Louis County, Missouri!
The affordable St. Louis traffic ticket lawyers at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken have been taking care of people’s traffic tickets and warrants for over ten (10) years. We specialize in making sure that your record stays clean, your insurance rates remain the same, and that you are free to travel about in your car as you please. And we want to do it all at an affordable price. The fees for recalling a standard arrest warrant are $150. The fees for a typical traffic ticket start at $35. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019.