We Fix Town and Country, MO Traffic Tickets - for as Little as $35
Are you thinking about pleading guilty to your Town and Country MO traffic ticket? If so, you should know about the consequences of that decision:
- your driving record will receive a number of “points” from the state of Missouri
- it is the existence of points on your record that allows your car insurance provider to jack up your rates
- if you have points on your record, it can have a damaging impact on your ability to keep your CDL
- and if you already have a bunch of points on your record, then the state could easily suspend your driving privileges altogether
Let’s take a look at what a good Town and Country Missouri speeding ticket lawyer can do for you instead:
- Your lawyer can turn the speeding ticket (which is a moving violation) into a non-moving violation
- Once the ticket is reduced to a non-moving violation, your auto insurance will not be able to increase your rates
- This will in turn have the overall goal of keeping your driving record clear
And we can do all of this for a low, low price!! Only $35 to fix most speeding or traffic tickets in Town and Country, Missouri!
The affordable St. Louis traffic ticket lawyers at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken have been taking care of people’s traffic tickets and warrants for over ten (10) years. We specialize in making sure that your record stays clean, your insurance rates remain the same, and that you are free to travel about in your car as you please. And we want to do it all at an affordable price. The fees for recalling a standard arrest warrant are $150. The fees for a typical traffic ticket start at $35. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019.