We Fix Velda Village, MO Traffic Tickets - for as Little as $35
What happens if you do not get your Velda Village MO speeding ticket taken care of?
- Your driving record will receive a number of “points” from the state
- Depending on whether or not you already have a bunch of points on your record currently, the state could also suspend your driving privileges
- This will in turn cause your automobile insurance to rise substantially
- And if you have a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL), it could be revoked
How do you avoid the negative consequences described above? Hire an experienced Velda Village Missouri speeding ticket lawyer:
- Your attorney can work closely with the local prosecutor to get the ticket reduced to a non-moving violation
- Once this goal is accomplished (i.e. getting the ticket amended down), your car insurance provider will be unable to increase your rates
- And in the end, your driving record will remain clear of all blemishes
And we can do all of this for a low, low price!! Only $35 to fix most speeding or traffic tickets in Velda Village Hills, Missouri!
The affordable St. Louis traffic ticket lawyers at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken have been taking care of people’s traffic tickets and warrants for over ten (10) years. We specialize in making sure that your record stays clean, your insurance rates remain the same, and that you are free to travel about in your car as you please. And we want to do it all at an affordable price. The fees for recalling a standard arrest warrant are $150. The fees for a typical traffic ticket start at $35. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019.