We Fix Warson Woods, MO Traffic Tickets - for as Little as $35
Do you know what happens if you do you not properly take care of a speeding or traffic ticket in Warson Woods, MO?
- “Points” go onto your permanent driving record
- Your automobile insurance rates will go up
- You run the risk of losing your driving privileges
- If you have a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL), it could be revoked
Do you know what an experienced Warson Woods MO speeding ticket lawyer can do to fix the ticket?
- A good lawyer can get the ticket reduced to a non-moving violation
- An attorney can make sure that your car insurance does not go up
- An experienced lawyer can keep your driving record clean of any points
And we can do all of this for a low, low price!! Only $35 to fix most speeding or traffic tickets in Warson Woods, Missouri!
The affordable St. Louis traffic ticket lawyers at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken have been taking care of people’s traffic tickets and warrants for over ten (10) years. We specialize in making sure that your record stays clean, your insurance rates remain the same, and that you are free to travel about in your car as you please. And we want to do it all at an affordable price. The fees for recalling a standard arrest warrant are $150. The fees for a typical traffic ticket start at $35. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019.