We Fix Wells Goodfellow, MO Traffic Tickets - for as Little as $35
If you get written up for a speeding ticket in Wells Goodfellow MO, do you know what will happen if you plead guilty to it?
- To begin with, the state of Missouri will assess “points” to your permanent driving record
- If you already have a number of points on your record, the state could be in a position to suspend your driving privileges
- This will certainly cause your auto insurance provider to up your rates
- And if you have a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL), it could be revoked
Are you familiar with what a good Wells Goodfellow Missouri traffic attorney can do for you in regards to the ticket?
- He or she can work closely with the prosecutor to get the speeding or traffic reduced to a non-moving violation
- This will keep your driving record clear of any points
- And it will prevent your car insurance company from jacking up your premiums
And we can do all of this for a low, low price!! Only $35 to fix most speeding or traffic tickets in Wells Goodfellow, Missouri!
The affordable St. Louis traffic ticket lawyers at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken have been taking care of people’s traffic tickets and warrants for over ten (10) years. We specialize in making sure that your record stays clean, your insurance rates remain the same, and that you are free to travel about in your car as you please. And we want to do it all at an affordable price. The fees for recalling a standard arrest warrant are $150. The fees for a typical traffic ticket start at $35. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019.