We Fix Wildwood, MO Traffic Tickets!! - for as little as $35
Here is a small list of negative things that will happen if you choose to plead guilty to a Wildwood MO speeding ticket:
1. “points” will become a part of your driving record
2. the automobile insurance that you currently enjoy will rise through the roof
3. if you have a CDL, a blemished driving record can cause problems for your employer and license
4. and if you have a lot of points already assessed to your record, the state may suspend your driving privileges for up to a year
$35 TO FIX MOST WILDWOOD MISSOURI TRAFFIC TICKETS
If your goal would be to avoid these bad outcomes, then here is a few things that a good Wildwood Missouri traffic ticket lawyer can do for you:
1. a decent lawyer can fight hard to get the speeding ticket reduced to a non-moving violation
2. so long as the ticket is amended down, then your car insurance provider will not be able to spike your rates
3. and an experienced lawyer can keep your driving record clean of any points
And we can do all of this for a low, low price!! Only $35 to fix most speeding or traffic tickets in Wildwood, Missouri!
The affordable St. Louis traffic ticket lawyers at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken have been taking care of people’s traffic tickets and warrants for over ten (10) years. We specialize in making sure that your record stays clean, your insurance rates remain the same, and that you are free to travel about in your car as you please. And we want to do it all at an affordable price. The fees for recalling a standard arrest warrant are $150. The fees for a typical traffic ticket start at $35. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019.