Webster Groves MO Criminal Defense Lawyer - just $450
WHAT SORT OF BENEFITS CAN I EXPECT BY HIRING A DEFENSE ATTORNEY?
1. The main thing you can expect is the knowledge and experience that comes with an attorney who knows what they are doing (and can successfully navigate their way through the criminal court system); indeed, our attorneys are on a first-name basis with most of the judges and prosecutors in and around the St Louis area
2. A good attorney will know how to get the charges reduced to a lesser infraction (down to something that will not show up on your record as a negative hit); and in some cases, we can even get the charges dismissed altogether (especially if your Constitutional rights were violated by the arresting officer)
3. And an affordable attorney should be able to perform these services at a reasonable rate; for instance, we only charge $450 for most St Louis misdemeanors
PLEADING GUILTY IS NOT YOUR BEST OPTION!!
WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF I DECIDE TO PLEAD GUILTY?
1. The charge will become a part of your permanent record (and show up as a criminal conviction)
2. This can then be accessed by a simple background check (for all to see)
3. In turn, this will have a very negative impact on your future job prospects
CAN YOU DESCRIBE THE MAIN DIFFERENCES BETWEEN A FELONY AND A MISDEMEANOR?
1. Both misdemeanors and felonies can come with potential jail sentences and fines; but felony penalties are quite stiff
2. Only the state can issue a felony level charge; smaller muni’s can only charge you with a misdemeanor (if anything)
The affordable St Louis, MO criminal defense attorneys at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken, have been helping people with their criminal charges for over ten (10) years. We want to do everything we can to help you get the best possible outcome! We want to make sure that your record stays as clean!! And we want to do all of this at an affordable price. The fees for a typical St. Louis misdemeanor charge start at $450. Our fees for a low level felony charge start at $750. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019. The initial consultation is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!