Wellston MO Criminal Defense Lawyer - just $450
- If you’ve been charged with a crime, then you are facing not only a potential jail sentence and fines; you are also taking a big risk with your future.
- Why? Because most people who decide to represent themselves do nothing more than plead guilty to the charge. And this is bad for a number of reasons (more on that later).
- But an experienced attorney will know how to get a good outcome for your case. For instance, most lawyers are adept at getting criminal charges reduced to some lesser infraction (so that nothing negative shows up on your record); and in some cases, we can even get the charges dismissed altogether (this will depend on the facts of your case, like if your Constitutional rights were violated in some way by the arresting officer)
- And an affordable attorney can perform these services at a reasonable rate; we only ask $450 to defend on most St Louis misdemeanors
- The charge will become a part of your permanent record
- It will forever thereafter show up as a criminal conviction
- This will allow anyone running a background check on you to see it
- As you might imagine, this will have a very bad effect on whether or not you get a job in the future (but also renting an apartment, or applying for governmental benefits)
- Felony charges are reserved for alleged criminal activity that is severe in nature; misdemeanors are not as severe, but there is still jail time and fines that come with such a charge
- Only the state can charge you with a felony; smaller municipalities are limited to misdemeanors only
The affordable St Louis, MO criminal defense attorneys at The Law Office of Jennifer Alter-Rieken, have been helping people with their criminal charges for over ten (10) years. We want to do everything we can to help you get the best possible outcome! We want to make sure that your record stays as clean!! And we want to do all of this at an affordable price. The fees for a typical St. Louis misdemeanor charge start at $450. Our fees for a low level felony charge start at $750. But the initial consultation to discuss your legal issues is free of charge. So contact us today!!
We have two main locations: in the Central West End of St. Louis, at 1 North Taylor (on the corner of Taylor and Laclede), 63108; and in the Twin Cities of Festus / Crystal City, at 1000 Truman Blvd (Highway 61/67), 63019. The initial consultation is free of charge. So contact us today to learn more!!